In this edition of Naval Power & Force Projection (NP&FP), readers get insight into current efforts to ensure U.S. Navy sea and air fleet materiel readiness.
- VADM Tom Moore, Commander, U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) on Fleet operations systems sustainment
- VADM Dean Peters, Commander, U.S. Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) on capabilities promotion and planned investment
- RDML John Palmer, Commander, Defense Logistics Agency Land & Maritime (DLA L&M) on improving operations support readiness’
- Defense Logistics Agency and U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) expanding parts support to F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter with Surveillance (HELIOS) and directed energy capabilities
- Program Executive Office Unmanned and Surface Combatants (PEO USC) working to field Large Unmanned Surface Vessels (LUSVs)
NP&FP, Annual pk彩票
NP&FP, December 2016/